Study in the Ireland
Ireland is indubitably the smart choice to pursue an educational degree or build a strong career foundation. For exceptional education, human development, and quality of life, Ireland comes in the top 20 countries in the world and that’s the major reason that Indian students choose it for their studies. It provides the candidates multiple opportunities to grow and become professional. The spellbound entrepreneurial spirit that candidates get helps them grow professionally and get their dreams accomplished.
From 160 countries, around 35000 international students are getting an education in Ireland currently. The educational system of Ireland is so well-designed that helps the candidates in excelling beyond the class curriculum. Two dozens of institutes and universities are here where the students can apply to their dream courses and attain excellence. The educational degrees of Ireland are recognized and valued all over the world. The unique heritage and scenic vista of Ireland allure people to visit here.
Study in Ireland for Indian Students
Home to the world’s finest and most prevalent universities, Ireland captivates the Indian students the most. The key universities of Ireland are specialized in technology, economics, natural sciences, and the humanities. The value of learning here is highly valued & admired across the globe.
- The most peaceful and safe environment to carry on studies
- Ireland is English speaking country and candidates can easily get qualified in their respective courses
- It is the home to world-famous companies, Microsoft, Google, Medtronics and all
- In the global research impact, Irish universities come under the banner of the top 1% of research institutes
- Ireland gives a supportive learning environment
- Multicultural environment blending with social tolerance and stability
The students get immediate access to facilities, services, information, and whatever they require as the support structures including administrative and staff members give complete support to the students during their study in Ireland. In the Global Peace Index, Ireland has been ranked at the highest position. It becomes easy to interact with multicultural students, explore beyond the edges, develop contacts and attain excellence. The environment is completely safe and stable for the students to study.
Cost of study and living
The cost of the study is a little high in Ireland compared to all other countries in Europe. A number of factors influence the overall cost you need to spend. The tuition fees for graduate and undergraduate courses in Ireland range from €9,000 -€45,000 annually.
The cost of living, accommodation, food, and traveling typically depends on the city where you will stay or live in. As per an estimation, it ranges between €7,000- €12,000 annually.
Requirements to study in Ireland
Every year, thousands of candidates arrive in Ireland to study in their favorite courses and get world-class opportunities to grow. With its remarkable education system, Ireland has turned into one of the most sought-after destinations for students worldwide.
The age of the candidate must be 18 or above while applying for the admission process. For taking admission to standard XII in Ireland, the candidate needs to score at least 60% of the marks. For diploma programs, at least 50% marks are required.
The candidates need to fulfill the minimum requirements set by SI-UK to gain proficiency in English. They need to qualify IELTS test to join an Irish university. Every institute or college has its own terms and requirements so the candidate should check the requirements before applying to the respective course.
On the whole, the requirements are specifically based on the circumstances and the institute or university where you are going to take admission. However, English language skills, educational level, minimum level of finance, and proof of acceptance are some of the common requirements to take admission.
Why study in Ireland
Studying in Ireland comes with many benefits. The students studying there from abroad get extra benefits and support from the respective universities and colleges. They get accommodation assistance, mentoring, educational tutoring, English language learning, and much more. They get the best experience and make the most of it.
- A diverse range of degrees and courses
- World-class institutions with top-notch infrastructure & technology
- An amiable environment that fits every student
- High-quality education and globally recognized degrees
- Personal & professional growth
- World famous technology hub
- Leading global companies
- Scholarships in varied courses
- Safe and multicultural environment
- Ample research opportunities
Why choose us?
Contacting us is a never-to-miss opportunity for you to learn more about Ireland and the most prevalent degree programs being offered here. We are here to guide you and answer all your queries regarding the study of different Irish colleges & universities. We provide guidance regarding living in Ireland, its academic programs, and various opportunities for research & development. Get assistance in:
- Picking the right university and study course
- Fulfilling all requirements of the application, its submission, and fee waivers
- Knowledge about grants and scholarships
- All information about the visa process and its successful completion
- Tuition fee payment
- Offer Acceptance
- Information regarding traveling