Study in Australia
Australia boasts seven of the world’s top 100 universities. A growing number of Indian students are choosing to study in Australia due to the country’s top-notch education, excellent post-study employment prospects, and high standard of life. You may be confident of unmatched academic achievement and a great support system for international students, regardless of the subject you choose to enroll in.
More than 97k Indian students are currently studying in Australian Universities. Australian educational institutions provide a wide range of programs, from law to management and business to humanities to engineering. According to discipline, Australian universities are among the world’s greatest, particularly in engineering and technology, medicine, environmental science, accounting, and finance.
The number of universities in Australia is 43 (40 Australian universities, two international universities, and a private specialty university). Numerous other organizations and universities provide courses in higher education.
Study in Australia for Indian students
Australia, one of the world’s top 15 happiest nations, is a melting pot of various nationalities and cultural traditions. Due to Australia’s diversity and cosmopolitan setting, over half the population is either foreign-born or second-generation immigrants. This international diversity of students is evident in the classrooms.
In addition to their academic studies, numerous organizations, societies, sports, and other outside activities keep students busy on campus. Institutions maintain a specialized International Student Support unit to help international students with everything from housing to employment to counseling. Australian culture is known for its laid-back, secure, and excellent lifestyle. Many beaches, natural areas, and parks are available for exploration in adventure and sports.
Cost of studying and living in Australia
The annual School fees vary from $7,800 to $30,000 annually, Undergraduate Bachelor’s degree fees range from $15,000 – $35,000 annually, and Doctoral Degree $20,000 – $42,000 annually (up to 100% scholarships are available along with living grants upon meeting university requirements).
Typically, it takes 6-7 months to complete the application, offer, and visa lodgement processes. The IELTS exam is a prerequisite for admission, so candidates are strongly encouraged to take it. The cost of overseas student health insurance, which covers the student’s medical needs while in Australia, is included in the total amount of fees. Universities place a lot of emphasis on the welfare and care of their students.
- Every time you feel homesick, there are several Indian restaurants where you may experience home-cooked meals and Indian cuisine.
- After two years of full-time study and satisfactory completion of their course work/research degrees, Australia grants international students a two-year post-study work permit.
- Campus life at Australian universities is vibrant. The building features stunning, cutting-edge structures as well as lush landscaping. There are clubs and facilities for sports, music, dance, and other activities.
- The cost of a week at a hostel or guesthouse is between $90 and $150
- Groceries and eating out-$140 to $280 per week
- On-campus- $110 to $280 per week
- Rental- $185 to $440 per week
- Boarding schools- $11,000 to $22,000 a year
- Public transport- $30 to $60 per week
Requirements to study in Australia
During the application process, you must provide information regarding your education, including the course titles and grades you earned. The official transcripts from each college or university the student attended after high school must include all the courses they took, the credits they made, and any other information such as correspondence courses, diplomas, etc. Your submission will need to include the following documents:
- Applicants should inquire about admissions 12–15 months in advance.
- They will need a bachelor’s degree or provisional certificate with a mark sheet from Standard X or XII.
- The final exam transcripts include a secondary and upper secondary report or certificate (notebooks or report cards). Converting the scores earned according to Australia’s grading system is optimal.
- You must submit your IELTS and GMAT scores to apply for an MBA program. IELTS and GMAT minimum scores may differ from one education provider to the next. For information on the course’s qualifying requirements, consult the website of the specific university.
- A personal essay or statement of purpose that includes information about the applicant’s career objectives, interests, extracurricular activities, why the applicant chose the particular stream, and how the applicant plans to support themself while studying in Australia is required.
- A letter of recommendation outlining the student’s skills, shortcomings, and reasons why they would succeed in the selected sector, should also be included.
Why study in Australia?
There is a lot more to Australia than you might expect. Due to its welcoming, relaxed atmosphere, top-notch educational system, and high standard of life, Australia is a popular destination for international students pursuing their studies there.
- Expanding destinations
- Global Acceptance
- Affordable living expenses
- Educational diversity
Moreover, there are exceptional reasons for choosing Australia as your education destination!
- Numerous international students pick Australia as their study destination because of the country’s top colleges, stunning natural surroundings, vibrant towns, cultural diversity, easy access to student visas, internship availability, and numerous oceans.
- Although studying abroad can be intimidating, academic and personal growth benefits can be enormous.
- Given that Australia’s universities are among the best in the world, it is not surprising that they provide a wide range of degrees and majors.
- Some universities in Australia could provide their students with internship or employment options.
Why choose us?
Choosing to study abroad is significant but choosing the right course and university is not a piece of cake. But no worries! We are here to help you take the right decision at a moment’s notice!
- Right guidance and assistance to enter a university
- All important information regarding living, survival, studies, and Universities
- Admission letter
- Assistance during traveling
- Air tickets booking
- Necessary arrangements concerning hostel accommodation
- Hassle-free visa process
- Immigration registration assistance