MBBS in Ukraine
The most sought-after destination to study MBBS abroad is Ukraine. The reasonable fee structure and quality education are integral factors that captivate global students to come and study here. After finishing the MBBS course, the students get an MD Physician degree to pursue their career in the medical field. In Ukraine, over 65000 students from across the globe coming from 147 nations are taking quality education. Whether you are non-inhabitant or occupant medical students, the overall MBBS course fees are moderately low.
Despite providing quality education adhering to explicit standards, no entrance test is required in Ukrainian universities for MBBS admission. It’s an ideal spot to carry on a dream profession with the low admission fees and rates. Here the medical universities and colleges have topped the lists of global educational destinations because of exceptional teaching methodologies and research works. The degree of MD (doctor of medicine) from Ukrainian universities is accepted worldwide.
Brief about studying MBBS in Ukraine
For Indian students, Ukraine is one of the topmost destinations to pursue MBBS. The educational standards are at par with global standards that vouch for establishing a successful career anywhere across the globe. Many universities in Ukraine have successfully established their name on the top international universities list by offering high-quality medical courses at affordable rates. After completing their degrees, the students become eligible to apply anywhere and pursue their careers successfully.
- The medical universities of Ukraine got recognition from MCI and WHO
- English is the medium of communication and instruction
- MBBS is a six-year course program, with one year of internship and five years of the scholarly term
- No compulsion of qualifying TOEFL or IELTS exam for the admission process
- Multi-ethnic and multi-cultural ambiance giving hike to their global exposure
- Ease of availing visa
- For Indian students, the overall medical education expense is considerably low contrasting with other nations
- Lesser crime rate and more safety of living
- The medical Ukrainian universities are endorsed by NMC/WHO
Why study MBBS in Ukraine?
Not just one, there are a plethora of reasons to support this answer that why should you study MBBS in Ukraine. It is one of the best examples of fulfilling all expectations regarding the place having the best food to eat, brimmed with everyday comforts, and premium education at a low cost.
The international prevalence of Ukrainian universities is for 100% proficiency rate, high quality and low-cost education that has been set by the government by keeping in view monetary and educational issues faced by the students.
- The students getting qualified as MDs in Ukraine can apply anywhere in the world
- Excellent schooling and quality framework
- The Ukrainian medical universities are recognized by UNESCO, WHO, and MCI
- The age-old universities are quite prevalent having 200 or more years of age
- The social rich legacy of Ukraine allures worldwide students and travelers to visit and learn
- The low crime rate and high security make this place safe to study
- Traveling expenses are moderate
- Freedom to join varied courses, examinations, and student trade programs that are organized globally
Eligibility criteria to study MBBS in Ukraine
- On the 31st December of the year of admission, the minimum age limit is 17 years and the maximum is 25 years.
- The student should have qualified 10+2 standard with chemistry, physics, and biology subjects with 50% marks (minimum). However, OBC/SC/ST candidates need to score at least 40% marks.
- The student must have a qualified NEET exam. In case he/she didn’t qualify or show up or register for NEET then the student needs to present an eligibility certificate issued by MCI at the time of admission.
- Students from open schools cannot apply for the MBBS course in Ukraine. Only regular students are authorized to apply.
The admissions for medical courses in Ukraine start in September and March.
Overall Cost to study MBBS
The prime reason that draws the attention of most of the students is the low cost of study. The fee structure is quite good and a moderate student can also apply for the MBBS course. It is considerably less when compared to other countries. The MBBS course expense in Ukraine varies from 25-30 lacs, however, it is from 80 lacs to 1.5 crores in India.
MBBS Student Life for Indians in Ukraine
The quality aspect and adhering to worldwide norms make the Ukrainian universities and colleges surpass many other countries. A number of reasons favor the study of Indian students here and getting the best education. Here are some of the reasons!
- No need to qualify for TOEFL and IELTS
- No donations are accepted for admission
- The medium of imparting knowledge is, English
- Moderate educational expenses
- Easy and affordable living
- Sheer governmental support for research works and also even for monetary issues faced by any student
- Most Ukrainian colleges and universities have Indian messes that offer Indian dishes. Even the cooking facility is available if you want to cook yourself.
- Moderate climate conditions
- Ukraine is one of the ideal destinations for Indian students as they get their expectations completed at a very less price.
- The traveling charges are moderate and fall within the budget constraints.
Why choose us?
The straightforward admission process and easy visa terms make Ukraine the best choice for MBBS study. However, for hassle-free procedures, we are here to help. We as a professional team, do all efforts on your behalf and help you take admitted to Ukraine. We provide:
- Counseling & advice on choosing the right university or medical college in Ukraine
- Help you through the admission process and the documents required
- Give you ease in the visa process
- Assist in having the offer letter
- Provide all necessary updates about studying and living in Ukraine
- Arrangements for hostels or apartments as per your convenience
- Assistance during traveling