MBBS in Bangladesh
Bangladesh is turning out as one of the most acclaimed destinations for medical studies. MBBS in Bangladesh is becoming a trend, especially among Indian students who aspire to get a better education and want to initiate their careers worldwide. It’s not high-priced to study here. Easy admission process, global level opportunities, affordable fee structure, and higher quality education are some of the major highlights that allure students worldwide.
Every year many candidates get admission to the finest medical universities and get the privilege of higher quality education in Bangladesh. When it comes to budget constraints then students always feel discouraged to study MBBS abroad. But an exception to this, studying MBBS in Bangladesh is quite affordable compared to other countries. The quality of education and infrastructure are quite good in Bangladesh.
Brief about studying MBBS in Bangladesh
Studying MBBS in Bangladesh is similar to that in India. The students get the same feel like they are studying in India and that too at a low cost. The overall cost of study and living is quite low in Bangladesh, so it’s an ideal decision to study there. The simple process of admission, straightforward degree process, and global opportunities to pursue a career make it one of the best destinations to study MBBS. The top-notch infrastructure, experienced teachers, and remarkable education are some of the highlights that allure students to study here.
The graduates from Bangladesh medical universities become eligible to appear in screening examinations conducted under observation of MCI (Medical Council of India). The Bangladesh medical universities are approved by FAIMER’s IMED, ECFMG- USA, MCI-India, MCC- Canada, ACGME, and WHO. The overall course duration is 5 years and a one-year internship is obligatory and also possible to carry on in India. The MBBS course has three stages consisting of a Pre-medical Phase for the students, then Para-medical Phase for further proficiency, and then the Medical Phase.
Why study MBBS in Bangladesh
A country with high concordance and harmony, Bangladesh is home to the most innovative and creative people who are receptive to new ideas. Students from around the world find Bangladesh a peaceful place full of opportunities. This is the reason that Bangladesh is prevalent as the ‘City of Education.’ The medical colleges offer world-class education opportunities dense with practical knowledge. Here are some reasons to justify why you should study MBBS in Bangladesh!
- The medical college fees in Bangladesh are significantly affordable compared to India and all other countries
- No entrance test is required
- No donations are accepted on admission to medical universities
- The medical colleges and universities of Bangladesh are recognized by MCI
- No training charges for the candidates from S.A.A.R.C. country. They just need to pay clinical medical school expenses
- MBBS in Bangladesh is acceptable in other countries including India
- Get qualification to make up profession worldwide
- Get qualified for screening tests by MCI and other significant tests
- The medical practitioner training and MBBS degree from a medical university in Bangladesh are perceived by MCI, so students get better professional benefits from it
- The term of MBBS in Bangladesh is 5 years and one year of internship is optional for the global students
- Top-notch infrastructure and accommodation
- Easy admission process and low fees structure
Bangladesh provides world-class education and an ample number of students become skilled medical experts after studying there. The globally affiliated, recognized, and accredited universities give global recognition to the students. The communication medium is English so students do not face any issues while communicating with the teachers or their mates.
Eligibility criteria to study MBBS in Bangladesh
The eligibility criterion is straightforward. No language test is required for taking admission to MBBS in Bangladesh. Here underneath is the criteria one is required to follow!
- The candidate is required to qualify 10+2 examination. He/she must have studied chemistry, physics, and mathematics in 10+2 standard.
- Minimum 60% grades in PCB should be obtained in 10+2 examination
- There is no restriction on the maximum age limit to study MBBS in Bangladesh, while the minimum age limit is 17 years.
- Candidates must have identification and substantial visa
Overall Cost to study MBBS
The overall cost of MBBS in Bangladesh for the entire five years varies from 24-35 lakhs. The books, study pattern, syllabus, curriculum, and almost everything are similar to that of India so Indian students prefer taking admitted there. The education quality is better than in many other countries such as the Philippines, China, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Russia, and students get proficiency in their careers to pursue their passion worldwide. The cost of living is not higher in Bangladesh and students can manage everything within their budget easily.
MBBS Student Life for Indians in Bangladesh
Student life in Bangladesh for Indian students is quite safe and satisfying. They don’t have to face any issues in language terms and also the study pattern is similar to Indian study standards. Here we are listing down some major motivations to help you choose the correct destination to study MBBS.
- No language barriers; the teaching medium is English
- No language tests for the students
- Similar living standards as that of India and other Asian countries
- Weather conditions are similar to India
- Traveling and other expenses are low
- Modest cost for essential items
- No donations are accepted in any medical university
- The similarity between Indian traditions and culture
- Easy availability of Indian food
- Highest passing rate in FMGE- the Medical Screening test of India
- Hostels equipped with proper facilities and good infrastructure
- Low cost of standard living
Why choose us?
We provide all the services to facilitate Indian students to study in Bangladesh confidently and without any worry. Here’s a brief of our services!
- Guiding the students to take the right decision and in choosing the right university or medical college in Bangladesh
- Provide all important information regarding living, survival, studies, and Universities in Bangladesh
- Assistance in completion of all documentation
- Hassle-free visa process
- Admission letter
- Air tickets booking
- Necessary arrangements concerning hostel accommodation
- Assistance during travel
- Assistance in getting hostel card, ID card, international card
- Arranging city and regional sight visiting tours