MBBS in Armenia
Students usually dream to study MBBS abroad and give wings to their dreams, but the high cost of studying and living pulls their steps back. MBBS in Armenia provides the best opportunity to study quality education in a reasonable fee structure. Choosing Armenia is a wise choice to study in a foreign country and pursue MBBS. There’s no need to pay donations or any heavy amount to study MBBS in Armenia.
The medical aspirants from abroad are rising every year in Armenia. Above 7000 students from around 40 countries are studying MBBS in Armenia. The Armenian Universities cater to all needs of MBBS students with a modern education system, updated infrastructure, professional faculty members, and affordable tuition fees. These world-class amenities are the major reasons for the rising number of international students studying in Armenia. It opens fascinating career opportunities to carry on the medical profession worldwide. Armenia is undoubtedly a great choice for those who want to take benefits of quality medical education on a limited budget.
Brief about studying MBBS in Armenia
One of the most prevalent and frequently chosen international destinations to study MBBS, Armenia offers the best course of studies to students. Low tuition fees, experienced faculty members, modern infrastructure, good clinical exposure, well-equipped laboratories, a friendly atmosphere, and many such advantages are the major attraction points for the students. The safe environment and top-class universities captivate the international students the most.
Choosing Armenia is a worthy decision to take medical proficiency. Featuring the top medical universities, Armenia offers highly equipped and up-to-date infrastructure. There’s no need to clear the entrance exam and no need of learning a specific language of entering into MBBS course study in Armenia. The English language is the basis of communication in all universities.
The course duration is 6 years which comprises 5 years for theoretical medical studies and 1 year to polish practical skills. This one year shapes my skills and provides hands-on experience with a reputed hospital. Most of the medical institutes and universities of Armenia are recognized by NMC and WHO. The high-standard education structure is well-recognized globally.
Why study MBBS in Armenia?
The high in-demand medical courses in Armenia offered by the prestigious universities make it the top destination for many. The peace of mind, safety aspects, and higher standard of living are icing on the cake. The hi-tech study process and practical learning are enough to bring the attention of international students. Here are some of the other points that make it a good spot to study MBBS.
- Low admission fees and no donations accepted
- Straightforward and hassle-free admission process
- Modern teaching methods and top-notch infrastructure to facilitate studies
- No need for TOEFL or IELTS and no need to qualify for any specific language test
- Easy visa terms
- Affordable cost of living
- Several opportunities to start their career and work with medical hospitals
- Friendly environment for every student coming from any nationality
- Global Exposure
- Medical courses in Armenia are recognized by WHO and NMC
- Several opportunities for internship scholarships
- The medium of communication and study in English for better understandability
- Ample golden chances for career growth
- Safe and secure environment for students
The Armenian Universities provide a plethora of facilities for the students such as premium canteen or mess facilities, libraries, Wi-Fi facilities, laundry services, and so on. A wide array of exchange programs and international seminars are also arranged for the students for their better exposure.
Eligibility criteria to study MBBS in Armenia
The students are not required to qualify for IELTS to get admission to Armenian Universities to study MBBS. Here are the eligibility criteria generally followed for getting admission to MBBS in Armenia.
- The candidate is required to pass 10+2 and score at least 55% marks
- The students’ age is required to be 17-25 years before the admission date
- The students must score at least 50% marks in Chemistry, Physics, English, and Biology. However, the students from DT/SC/OBC categories are required to have at least 40-45% marks in these subjects.
- No requirement to qualify for language tests and entrance exam
- Must qualify for NEET exam to take admission in MBBS
Overall Cost to study MBBS
Studying MBBS in Armenia remains within your budget. The cost of study varies near 2500 USD annually and the cost of living is around 100 USD monthly. For the students having a limited budget to pursue their dream study of MBBS then Armenia is surely a good option to go. It caters to the student’s needs with experienced staff members, quality education, a modern education system, updated infrastructure, reasonable tuition fee, and so on.
MBBS Student Life for Indians in Armenia
Why should you choose Armenia over any other country to study MBBS? To help you make up your mind, here are some of the reasons you should go for Armenia over others.
- No entrance exam
- Straightforward admission process
- Subsidized and affordable fee structure
- No donation fees accepted
- Good standard of living
- Worldwide recognition
- A safe environment to pursue your passion
Why choose us?
We provide all the services to facilitate Indian students to study MBBS in Armenia confidently and without any worry. Here’s a brief of our services!
- Provide all important information regarding living, survival, studies, and Universities in Armenia
- Admission letter
- Air tickets booking
- Hassle-free visa process
- Arranging city and regional sight visiting tours
- Assistance in medical checkups
- Assistance during traveling to Armenia
- MCI registration
- Necessary arrangements concerning hostel accommodation
- Assistance in getting hostel card, ID card, international card