- In a significant decision, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced that the CBSE compartment, private and patrachar students can appear in NEET 2021 entrance exam before the declaration of their results.
- BHU has extended the online registration of UG and PG courses. The last date have been extended from September 6 to September 12. The application fee can be paid till September 13.
- UGC NET admit card 2021 for the December 2020 Cycle (May 2021 session) will be released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) a week before the examination. Registered candidates can download the NTA UGC NET admit card from the official website by using their application number and date of birth. The UGC NET 2021 exam has been postponed by the NTA amid the COVID-19 outbreak. The exam was scheduled to be held in May 2021. The NTA will soon release the new UGC NET exam and admit card release dates.
- In a significant development, the Supreme Court has agreed to examine petitions challenging the Centre`s decision to implement 10 per cent quota for economically weaker section (EWS) category and 27 per cent quota for Other Backward Classes (OBC) in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) admissions.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University has started the registration process for IGNOU MBA Admissions 2021. Candidates who want to register online for MBA and MBA (Banking & Finance) for July 2021 Session can apply online through the official site of IGNOU on ignou.ac.in. The last date to apply for the courses is till September 15, 2021.