- In a significant decision, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced that the CBSE compartment, private and patrachar students can appear in NEET 2021 entrance exam before the declaration of their results.
- BHU has extended the online registration of UG and PG courses. The last date have been extended from September 6 to September 12. The application fee can be paid till September 13.
- UGC NET admit card 2021 for the December 2020 Cycle (May 2021 session) will be released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) a week before the examination. Registered candidates can download the NTA UGC NET admit card from the official website by using their application number and date of birth. The UGC NET 2021 exam has been postponed by the NTA amid the COVID-19 outbreak. The exam was scheduled to be held in May 2021. The NTA will soon release the new UGC NET exam and admit card release dates.
- In a significant development, the Supreme Court has agreed to examine petitions challenging the Centre`s decision to implement 10 per cent quota for economically weaker section (EWS) category and 27 per cent quota for Other Backward Classes (OBC) in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) admissions.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University has started the registration process for IGNOU MBA Admissions 2021. Candidates who want to register online for MBA and MBA (Banking & Finance) for July 2021 Session can apply online through the official site of IGNOU on ignou.ac.in. The last date to apply for the courses is till September 15, 2021.
Category: Recent update
- The University of Delhi has announced it will reopen the Delhi University, Colleges, Departments and Centers in a phased manner. Classes will be conducted both online and offline.
- National Testing Agency (NTA) released the NEET Admit Card on 6 September 2021 (Official Link Check below). National Eligibility Cut Entrance Test Hall Ticket is available on the official web portal neet.nta.nic.in online mode. Candidates who have applied NTA NEET 2021 Application form for admission in various BHMS, BUMS, BSMS, BAMS, BDS, MBBS, UG Courses must be download Admit Card by using their registration number & date of birth wise. Exam centre City for the exam already released to make arrangements early.
- The Supreme Court of India on Monday rejected a writ petition filed seeking directions for rescheduling of NEET UG 2021 examination. NEET 2021 will be held as per schedule on September 12.
- The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main answer keys for the fourth session have been released. JEE Mains 2021 session 4 was held between August 26 and September 2. NTA has allowed the aspirants to raise objections against the provisional JEE Main answer key till September 8 (10 am).
- Delhi Deputy Chief Minister and Education Minister Manish Sisodia on Monday announced seed money of Rs 2,000 to 3,50,000 students across 1,000 government schools in the Union Territory under the Seed Money Project, a Delhi government’s initiative to build up the business skills of students.
- NEET PG 2021 admit card will be released on September 6, the national board of examinations (NBE) has said. It has also informed NEET PG 2021 applicants that admit cards issued earlier for examination on April 18, 2021 shall be treated as “null & void”.
- IIT entrance exam: Candidates who missed JEE Advanced 2020 can appear this year. In this year’s IIT entrance exam, JEE advanced 2021, candidates of the previous batch, who had registered for the exam but had missed it, have also been allowed to sit.
- The Supreme Court will resume hearing on pleas seeking rescheduling of NEET-UG 2021 to a date after the declaration of the CBSE compartment/private/patrachar exams.
- JNU Set to Reopen on Monday, Asks Students From Kerala, North East and Maharashtra to Bring negative RT-PCR Report within 72 hours.
- At a time when thousands of students across the country are urging the Centre to postpone NEET 2021, the Tamil Nadu government on Thursday said it will bring a new legislation in the state seeking exemption from the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) for admission into undergraduate medical colleges. The state government said it will send it to the President of India for his assent.
- Delhi University to reopen in a phased manner from next week, said senior officials on Thursday. According to officials, the colleges will re-open for third-year students in science streams and those that require laboratories for practicals.
- A bipartisan group of influential senators on Friday urged the Biden Administration to accelerate the process of issuing visas to international students, a move likely to benefit thousands of Indians who want to join their classes this Fall. In India, for instance in Delhi, only emergency visas are currently being issued by the U.S. Embassy, as a result of which a large number of Indian students are uncertain about their academic future for the next session beginning this Fall.
- Colleges affiliated to the University of Calicut are witnessing a heavy rush of students for admissions to undergraduate courses this year. Teachers say even those who scored cent percent marks in Class XII may find it difficult to get courses of their choice.
- The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is set to become India’s first education board to offer Board exam online from 2022.
- DUET 2021 dates have been released. Delhi University Entrance Test will be conducted on September 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 and October 1, 2021.
Russia is the largest country in the world. Russia occupies one-tenth the land of all earth. It spans 11 time zones across 2 continents (Asia and Europe) and has three Oceans (Atlantic, Pacific, and the Arctic Ocean). Russia has around 100,000 rivers, including some of the longest and most powerful in the world. There also are more than 120 other ethnic groups present, speaking many languages and following different religious and cultural traditions. Moscow is the capital of Russia. Moscow and St. Petersburg (formerly Leningrad) are the two most important cultural and financial centers in Russia and are among the most picturesque cities in the world. Russia is also one of the safest countries for Indian Boys and Girls students. Here the population of women is approximately 10 million more than the men. MBBS in Russia is a good option for students most of the universities use English as their teaching language. Degree of these universities is recognized all over the world by UNESCO, WHO, NMC, European Council and other authorized bodies.
Advantages of study MBBS in Russia
There are some reasons which make Ukraine the best option of study MBBS: –
1. Low cost of living: – Living cost in Russia is very affordable.
2. No Entrance Exam: – There is no test required for getting admission to Russian universities.
3. No donation: – Students don’t need to pay any donation for admission to Russian Medical Universities.
4. Low tuition fees: – Student can complete their MBBS from Russia at very affordable tuition fees. Medical education in Russia is cheaper than Indian Pvt. Medical colleges.
5. International Exposure: – While studying MBBS from Russia students get international exposure and a chance to learn the local language. Universities of Russia are WHO and NMC recognized.
6. Education in English Medium: – English is the language of study in most of the universities in Russia. Medical institutions of Russia offer innovative and practical education which is recognized worldwide. Top medical universities in Russia have a vast curriculum taught in the English language.
7. Safe Country: – Russia is one of the safest countries to live in. For accommodation, the universities have their hostels and canteen which is monitored by the university’s administration. Most of the foreign students are attracted by European culture by living a fruitful life in Russia.
8. Amenities & Facilities: – Medical universities in Russia offers a comfortable stay, libraries, hospitals, gyms, halls for concerts, gathering, laboratories and other training facilities. The universities also have a sports complex and cultural center which organizes various events for the students.
9. Personal development program: – The medical universities in Russia not only provide quality education also organize personal development programs for medical students. The program includes innovative activities, contests, brainstorming sessions, scientific conferences, research programs, etc.
10. Degree valid worldwide: The medical degree of Russia is recognized globally ensures a world-class education system. Students will acquire the best learning and teaching experience to maintain a balance between practical and theoretical knowledge.
11. Quality Medical Education: – Russia is at par with top western universities in terms of advanced equipment, scientific centers, and high-quality study facilities. Moreover, Russian Universities offer low-cost accommodation in their dormitories.
12. International Student’s Support: – Russian Medical Universities assist international students by offering several benefits such as availing scholarships and many more. Institutes also have an Anti-ragging committee to avoid ragging issues of international students.
Eligibility Criteria to study MBBS Russian colleges
- Class 12th pass with min 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- Students must NEET Qualified.
- Age should be 17 and above till 31 December to study MBBS in Russia.
Documents required for MBBS in Russia
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet and certificate
- NEET Marks Sheet
- Birth certificate
- Valid passport
- 10 photographs
- Medical Certificate
- Govt. ID Proof
Global Education Overseas India’s best MBBS Abroad consultants assist students in terms of studying MBBS in Ukraine, Russia, Georgia, and many more countries. We also provide online classes of NEXT (National Exit Test) exam to students from an expert so that he or she can easily clear their licensing exam (NEXT) of India. We are assisting our students from admission to the convocation process. Click Here to apply to study MBBS from abroad.
NEXT (National Exit Test) is licensing exam which is compulsory for all those students who study MBBS. This exam will be implemented from 2022. It will be a single-window examination that replaces NEET-PG and FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Examination).
This exam is compulsory for all Indian and foreign medical graduates. Students who will pass this licensing exam will start their internship. Score (RANK) in this exam will also use to allot PG course seats like MD, MS, DNB, Etc. Sore of this exam will assist students to get PG courses seats in government and private colleges of India.
It will standardize the medical education of India. It will judge the conceptual understanding and problem-solving skills of the final year MBBS students.
NEXT Exam Pattern
This Exam will be divided into two parts: NEXT-1 (Theory) and NEXT 2 practical. In the NEXT 1 Theory Exam students need to answer multiple-choice questions (MCQs). This exam will be conducted for students after completing their MBBS and before starting their internship. Students who clear their NEXT 1 exam can start their internship. After completing their internship students need to appear for the NEXT 2 practical test, separately at the end of the internship.
It will be a pass/fail type of exam. Marks of NEXT-2 will be contributed to PG seat allocation. Thus NEXT-1 will be a qualifying as well as the competitive exam. There will be unlimited attempts in this exam. Whereas score of NEXT-1 exam will be valid for 2 to 3 years for PG Entrance ranking.
All 19 subjects of the MCI curriculum will be included in this exam. But there will be a possibility of drastically change in subject-wise marks distribution than what was in the NEET-PG and MCI screening test/FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Examination). The clinical subjects will carry disproportionately more marks than pre and para-clinical subjects.
As per the proposal which was discussed in a meeting with the board of governors NMC (National Medical Commission), there might be a NEXT-1 exam pattern
|Major Subject||Allied Subject||No. of Ques.||Minor Subject||No. of Ques.||Total No. Ques|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||Radiology||120||Opthalmology||60||180|
|Total No. of Questions||360||180||540|
From all 540 MCQ’s type Questions
· 10% Questions from each stream will be from basic applied science such as Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, microbiology, pathology & Pharmacology.
· 10% of questions of the exam will be from preventive & social medicine.
Sections of Question paper
· 60% will be problem-solving
· 30% comprehension & analysis
· 10% recall
All the above information is a proposal which was discussed. The official announcement on the Indian medical licensing exam NEXT (National Exit Test) question paper pattern is yet to come from NMC (National Medical Commission), NBE (National Board of Examination), or NTA (National Testing Agency).
We Global Education Overseas assists all those students who enroll them with us to study MBBS from abroad. We provide online NEXT Exam classes from experts and doctors to prepare students for Indian Medical Licensing Exam NEXT so that they easily Turn Their Dreams Into Reality.
NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) is a common national-level entrance exam for all medical aspirants. All students who want to build their careers in the medical field need to appear for the NEET exam. NEET is conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency). This exam is conducted once a year in pen and paper mode.
Students who wish to appear in the NEET exam and further want to study medical courses must need to have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology as its compulsory subjects in class 11th and 12th. All Students who clear their examination with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology can appear for this exam. Students need to show their passing certificate and mark sheet at the counseling round. Marks in Mathematics are not considered in NEET-UG.
Other than undergraduate courses, NTA also conducts NEET-PG for post-graduation courses such as MD/MS, and other PG courses. It is a common national level entrance exam for PG courses which replaces by NEXT (National Exit Test) from 2022.
The NEET exam is conducted in 11 languages – English, Hindi, Marathi, Odia, Tamil, Urdu, Bangali, Telugu, Kannada, Gujarati, and Assamese. The duration of this exam is 3 hours and students need to answer 180 questions. This exam is for 720marks every correct answer will give 4 marks to the student. In this exam negative marking is also available so in case of an incorrect answer 1 mark of the student will be deducted.
These 180 questions are divided into 3 sections – Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany and Zoology). Physics and Chemistry section both consists of 45 questions and Biology section consist of 90 questions which are further divided into 2 parts Botany and Zoology both consists of 45 questions. All these 180 questions are objective-type questions.
To clear this exam as per 2020 cut off students from the general category need to score 147 marks and Students from the reserved category need to score 113 marks. But to get seats in government colleges students need to score high.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET
- Age should be 17 years till 31st December.
- Upper age limit for general category 25 years and reserved category 30 years.
- 12th pass with 50% score in PCB for general category and 40% for reserved category.
NEET examinations are conducted from the NCERT books of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology of class 11th and 12th. Students who study their NCERT books of class 11th and 12th can easily crack his/her exam. Student can also take the reference from reference books and sample papers.
Global Education Overseas India’s best MBBS consultant wishes best of luck to all students for their NEET Exam. We also assist students to study MBBS from Abroad at an affordable price, who want to do MBBS and dreaming to become a doctor.
Ukraine is the second-largest country in Eastern Europe. Kyiv is the capital of Ukraine located on the Dnieper River in north-central Ukraine. It is located at the northwest end of the black sea. Ukraine sharing its border with Belarus from the north, Poland from the northwest, Russia to the east, Slovakia and Hungary from the west, and Romania. Ukraine has the world’s best education system with top government medical universities of MBBS, MD, etc. In these medical universities, both National and International students are studying together. All medical universities of Ukraine are recognized by WHO, NMC, UNESCO, etc. Every year more than 66000 students from 145 countries came to Ukraine to study medical courses.
MBBS in Ukraine
There are some reasons which make Ukraine the best option of study MBBS: –
1. Low cost of living: – Living cost in Ukraine is very affordable.
2. No Entrance Exam: – There is no test required for getting admission to Ukrainian universities.
3. No donation: – Students don’t need to pay any donation for admission to Ukraine Medical Universities to study MBBS in Ukraine.
4. Low tuition fees: – Student can complete their MBBS in Ukraine with very affordable tuition fees. Medical education in Ukraine is cheaper than Indian Pvt. Medical colleges. Student can complete their entire course in 10-15lacs
5. International Exposure: – While studying MBBS in Ukraine students get international exposure and a chance to learn the local language. Universities of Ukraine are WHO and NMC recognized.
6. Education in English Medium: – English is the language of study in most of the universities in Ukraine. Medical institutions of Ukraine offer innovative and practical education which is recognized worldwide. Top medical universities in Ukraine have a vast curriculum taught in the English language.
7. Safe Country: – Ukraine is one of the safest countries to live in. For accommodation, the universities have their hostels and canteen which is monitored by the university’s administration. Most of the foreign students are attracted by European culture by living a fruitful life in Ukraine.
8. Amenities & Facilities: – Medical universities in Ukraine offers a comfortable stay, libraries, hospitals, gyms, halls for concerts, gathering, laboratories and other training facilities. The universities also have a sports complex and cultural center which organizes various events for the students.
9. Personal development program: – The medical universities in Ukraine not only provide quality education also organize personal development programs for medical students. The program includes innovative activities, contests, brainstorming sessions, scientific conferences, research programs, etc.
10. +4000 Indian students studying MBBS in Ukraine: – More than 4000+ students studying MBBS in Ukraine at an affordable price. Familiar assistance is provided by the university while foreign students are staying away from their home country.
11. Degree valid worldwide: – The medical degree in Ukraine is recognized globally ensures a world-class education system. Students will acquire the best learning and teaching experience to maintain a balance between practical and theoretical knowledge.
12. Quality Medical Education: – Ukraine is served as an emerging study hub for excellent medical education at affordable pricing. Since from past years, the number of foreign students moves to Ukraine for medical education. It is the best place to pursue an education in medicine.
13. International Student’s Support: – Ukraine Medical Universities assist international students by offering several benefits such as availing of home loans, scholarships, and many more. Institutes also have an Anti-ragging committee to avoid ragging issues of international students.
Eligibility Criteria to study MBBS in Ukraine
1. Class 12th pass with min 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology
2. Students must NEET Qualified.
3. Age should be 17 and above till 31 December to study MBBS in Ukraine.
Documents required for MBBS in Ukraine
1. 10th and 12th Mark sheet and certificate
2. Birth certificate
3. Valid passport
4. 10 photographs
5. Medical Certificate
6. Govt. ID Proof
We Global Education Overseas assist students in terms of studying MBBS in Ukraine, Russia, Georgia, and many more countries. We also assist students in terms of clear their licensing exam (NEXT) of India. We are assisting our students from admission to the convocation process.
Yesterday, High-level meeting for class 12th board exam between Ramesh Pokhriyal (Education Minister), Smriti Zubin Irani (Minister of Women and Child), Rajnath Singh (Defence Minister), Prakash Javadekar (Information and Broadcast Minister) with Education Ministers of all states, Educational Secretaries and Chairpersons of the State Examination Board. This meeting is to discuss the class 12th Exam and other major entrance exams for professional courses.
The decision on the class 12th Board exam and other entrance exams has not been taken yet. Educational Minister (Ramesh Pokhriyal) asked state governments to send detailed suggestions and the final call will be taken by June 01, 2021. The class 12th exam 2021 is expected to conduct between July 15 and August 26. Class 12th board result is expected to be released the September. States have asked to hold the class 12th exam as per the prevailing situations.
Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) has written Ramesh Pokhriyal (Education Minister) to consider open book and remote examination for the class 12th exam. National Students Union of India (NSUI) has opposed the Central Government’s decision to conduct the class 12th board exam as per the ongoing pandemic situation.
Decision on Maharashtra HSC exam 2021, MP Board, RBSE, GSEB, UP board, and ICSE class 12 board exams is expected to come shortly.